Wednesday, June 4, 2008

May



May was lots of fun, but busy, as Brock and I were trying to get finished with school. It started with Brock's birthday.  We celebrated by going to dinner and a movie, something we haven't done in a very long time, 7 months to be exact.  Here he is celebrating with nieces Chloe and Isabelle.

We love having our aunts close.  Here is Lauren who helped out with some babysitting while I was trying to get Kindergarten wrapped up.

 It was finally warm for a little bit.  Here we are at cousin Claire's birthday.  Our little Gigi is getting so big.  She is doing the army man crawl and is really starting to move.  It is so fun to see her do new things. 


I love this expression.


And here she is in the "flower as big as my face" picture. So  sweet.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

She is so gorgeous. I cannot get over seeing Lauren all grown up, either! I remember when she was practically as small (and adorable) as G.

Nick and Leila said...

I love the big flower on the head! She has amazing eyes. Lauren looks beautiful in that picture.

Lauren Alexis said...

Man I love yall and Greta of course, the only problem is that my blog is not up on your "blogs" laurenbaluga.blogspot.com...thanks!

whit said...

Som, she is adorable! We need to catch up. Gigi... so cute.