Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A lamb and a duck


So I found this adorable lamb costume for Greta and of course she would not put it on. Up until Halloween night she had it on for maybe 3 minutes so I was worried she wouldn't wear it at all. But once she saw all the kids coming to the door in their costumes, she got excited. It didn't take her long at all to get the concept of going up to the door and they give you candy. After the first house she was off to the next!


Lamb and duck checking each other out.

And the recycled baby duck costume was as cute as ever on the baby.
The family

Heading out to trick or treat...I completely forgot to get a cute pumpkin or something for her to put candy in so yes, she is using a ralph lauren bag-- it was the only one dark colored I had!

3 comments:

The Adamsons said...

I love the costumes! Elsa looks so big in these pictures! Miss seeing you guys, glad you had a good halloween!

Melanie Hensley said...

So cute Sommer. Where did you get the costumes?

HouseofHubbs said...

Adorable kids and I love their costumes!