Monday, July 19, 2010

Lulu's Bday

I got a text a couple days ago telling me to "blog lulu's bday!" I'm sorry I am just getting to it, it has been busy with Kayce here visiting. So here you go Lauren....
Louisa turned 3 on July 13th and we had a little party at my mom's to celebrate.
The Birthday Girl
Party hats
All the cousins and yes this is the best one
Lots of dresses, what every little girl needs.
Axel scored some sweet sunglasses from Aunt Somer & Uncle Brock
We have had lots of fun outings with the Mammens since they have been here, we spent an afternoon last week at the fountains at Liberty Park. The kids had great fun.
and at the zoo
Eleanor was there too
Horsing around
My baby is so close to walking!
And last but not least, here is a video only an aunt far away could love, it's really not great (my filming skill are lacking) but here you go.

1 comment:

The Adamsons said...

An aunt very far away does love the video and wishes it was even longer! Thanks for posting, made my day! Love you guys.