Sunday, March 13, 2011

February 2010

I'm a little behind, here are some happenings from last month. We had a fun little Valentines party with a couple of my girlfriends and their kids. We decorated cupcakes and made V-day hats, the kids loved it.

My friend Karen and her cute boy.
I attended my first "Scrapbooking Weekend" hosted by my sis-in-law Lindsey at her in-laws ranch house. It was such a fun break and nice for me to get away on my own. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My sweet husband watched the kids and did a great job, fixing hair for church and everything! Here is the snowman they built -notice the before and after, leaning and then gone.
Finger-painting fun
My mom was also here visiting. I had 2 cousins get married about a week apart from each other so she came out to attended the weddings. She took Greta on her own for a special sleepover with grandma & her 2 aunts. She loved every minute. She keeps telling me if I want my nails painted, I just need to ask Lauren.

No comments: