Monday, April 18, 2011

New Pictures


We took some before pictures for the new babe Sunday and although I am totally uncomfortable posting pictures of myself, here you go. She is coming and will be here before we know it - and I am feeling completely unprepared, good thing Brock has Spring Break this week. We are going to work hard to get everything ready. This little girl is due on May 6th. So we'll see if Brock gets a new baby for his birthday or not!













































































We also had a little graduation dinner for Michael & Lauren. They both graduate soon and then are off to Washington D.C. where Michael will be working for Senator Hatch. We are very excited and proud of them
but also painfully sad that they are leaving....packing up the truck as I
write. Michael leaves tomorrow and Lauren next week. I don't know
what I will do without them & what my girls will do without them, they are so attached to Nornen & Michael. I've tried not to think about it
and now it's here. (I am starting to feel abandoned, 3 of my 4 sisters
will now be out of state.)
We will miss you more than I can say, we love you.
















1 comment:

The Adamsons said...

You make me cry.....going to miss you guys SO much. Love you. Hope everything goes well with baby Holt today.