Monday, July 20, 2009

July


I have been waiting for Greta's hair to finally get long enough to put in pig tails because- well is there anything cuter than little girls in pig tails?  These pictures are a special request for Aunt Lauren- who we miss but don't feel too sorry for.  While in Florida for the summer she gets Uncle Julio's, Blue Bell and fun visitors (you can see her blog for more details).  
I can't stand how big Greta looks in these pictures.  She is talking so much.  Some of our favorites are "binkie where are you?" (she asks 'where are you' about pretty much everything she is looking for), hot gow-wa for hot dog, counting to 10 , singing Wheels on the Bus (where she says- 'driver say move on back!') and Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.


We had a great Fourth of July.  Brock, in preparation for the Lotoja (the bike race from Logan to Jackson Hole in September), decided to ride his bike all the way up to their cabin.  So we drove up and met him there.  We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa, here we are on a walk.

Walking with Grandma

We went back to down for fireworks that evening,  here is Greta with cousin Chloe.
While I have been trying to clean up my classroom, Brock took Greta to the zoo with cousin Halle. 
We are on count down to the new baby! Only about 3 weeks left until my due date but I am hoping this baby will come sooner!

5 comments:

Reghan said...

oh my gosh, so cute! she actually looks more grown up with those pig tails then in the pictures below. thanks for posting! can't wait to see you, baby & all.

xo,
r

Kayce Mammen said...

She is too cute! Love the piggies. I can't wait for Greta and Lulu to get together, they will have so much fun. Good luck with countdown to baby--we are excited to see you soon!

The Adamsons said...

She looks so old in the pictures with the pig tails I almost can't stand it! She's not aloud to grow up..and you're not aloud to have a baby until I get home? Okay? Think you can make those two things happen for me? Great. Thanks.

Hannah said...

I keep checking for baby news!

The Adamsons said...

allowed******