Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome Elsa

Elsa Helen Holt was born on August 11, 2009 at 8:34 pm.  I had gone to the doctor earlier in the day and came home disappointed that I was still pregnant but a couple hours after getting home I started having contractions.  We rushed Greta up to grandma and grandpa Holt's and headed for the hospital.  We got there sometime after 6 and she was born shortly after.  My doctor made it in time, he called it a "McBirth" - just a drive through.  I was definitely surprised to deliver an 8.13 pound baby.  I really don't know how she fit in me.  She is doing great and we are so happy to have her here.  Greta is excited to have her baby sister here.  She has been giving her kisses and soft love pats.  Thanks to our friends and families for all your love and support. 

Right after she made her entrance.
Meeting Mom
and Dad

A baby sister
Elsa and grandma

Heading home from the hospital.

5 comments:

AustinFamily said...

Congratulations Brock and Somer!!! Loved the picture of Greta and Elsa. Too cute!

Glad you are all safe and sound +1!Darcie

Bourgeous said...

Somer we are exstatic for you and your family. Elsa Helen is such a sweet name. Hope all is going well, and go take a nap!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Somer! Elsa is beautiful...I am so happy for you. AND there is a particular aunt in Florida who can't sop talking about how excited she is to get home and hold this baby! If I can do anything to help, let me know!

The Adamsons said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted some more pictures of the babe!! I can't wait to meet her! Greta looks so big....love you guys and we'll see you so soon!!!!

Paige said...

I had no idea you had a blog. I am so excited...now we can keep up on each other better! You looked so great the other night! Hope all is well.