Saturday, May 15, 2010

Elsa Helen

My baby turned 9 months old this week, Tuesday to be exact. It has flown by, I'm not sure if it is because she is the 2nd and I don't have undivided attention for her but it seems like yesterday she was sleeping in my arms. She still gives her mom snuggles and gives everyone big smiles. Really people ask me if she is always this happy and yes, she is - except when you stop feeding her. The girl likes to eat! She usually makes a big mmmm after each bite. The other comment we get a lot about her is her skin color. No I do not keep her out in the sun, spray tan her or feed her massive amounts of sweet potatoes and carrots. She is just tan, like her sister was at this age. She can thank her great grandma (after whom she is named) for her beautiful skin color. She is pure happiness and a joy. Here she is with her namesake, my Grandma Helen.


Eating a cupcake with Grandpa

Doing a little reading
How do they know a phone goes up to your ear?
Check out the mohawk
Crawling and clapping

2 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Tears coming down my face...."Come on Elsa you can do it!" I love them so much. She's so big....send her out here okay?

Reghan said...

Ahhh, love the picture of Elsa and Grandma. Babies grow up so fast! Funny that people ask you all the time if she's always that happy. Looking forward to seeing her personality develop.

xoxo