Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tacos and Paper and String

I have been trying to capture a few of the cute things Greta says incorrectly before she grows out of them. She was so adamant about telling me it was Sleeping Beauty on her movie and not Aurora that I quickly grabbed the camera. I was also lucky enough to get her singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite", her current favorite song. When we were in St. George, we let her sleep in the same room with her cousins, like a big girl. But we had to remove her because she would lie in her sleeping bag singing that song and keeping the other girls up. After mastering the chorus, she has moved onto the verses, "With tacos for paper and string..."

4 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Oh let's goooooooo fly a kite! Ha LOVE IT! Thanks for posting...makes me feel happy. Now Michael and I will watch it over and over again.

Reghan said...

hahaha. that is so cute! i love how articulate she is at the end of the song, but the beginning i have no idea what she's saying. thanks for posting (and for the text :)

Unknown said...

That was really funny. I watched it twice. I am looking forward to that age.

HouseofHubbs said...

Love it! I just watched with Quinn and Henry and they wanted to know how they can talk with her. They were hoping to jump through the computer screen. I told them that we will go visit her in a couple months:-)
Jill