Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Pictures






As I was looking for a picture of all of us together, I realized we don't have any recent ones.  So after church I decided we needed to take some.  Brock loves taking pictures, especially when I tell him closer, more to the right, no down more.  But I think the hard work paid off.



Our little Gigi is getting so big!  Six months old here -  she has changed so much.  She is sitting up, babbles like crazy and is so happy. 
Here is another one in the cute new flower from good friend Lynette.

5 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

I love the pictures! How cute. The one of all three of you is darling! Good job posting new pictures.

Lauren Alexis said...

Dear Somer and Brock-
I love that yall have joined the blogging world. Even though we only live like 30 minutes away I feel distant! I love yall and the new pictures and your little bunny who is getting very big! Hope to see yall soon!!!

Hannah said...

SO CUTE! Gigi is just adorable.

Unknown said...

Gigi's blue eyes are so pretty!! Job well done!! Love you both!

p.s let Lauren and I babysit again :)

HouseofHubbs said...

Somer and Brock, Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl and your new house! So many exciting things going on with you. Someday Owen and I hope to join the blogging world, but for now I am happy that I can see all that you are up to.
-Jill Hubbs