Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cousins

Kayce was kind enough to come out from Los Angeles and help watch Greta while we were on our trip. The cousins had a ball together.  Here are the two girls, Greta and Louisa, about 3 months apart, in their matching dresses - by accident- Kayce and I actually bought the same dress unknowingly. Louisa looks just like Kayce as a baby.


Greta is getting so big, she continues to be such a sweet, fun baby.  She laughs all the time and thinks the funniest thing in the world is me.  Here she is waking up with the craziest post nap hair ever.

Her latest tricks include:  Waving bye-bye, clapping, playing peek-a-boo, saying da-da (her favorite) and nnnnnnn and sometimes mmmmm, which I assume means me. 

These are waving bye-bye.
And the old man face.


Here just pa-rousing the Tiffany's catalog.


3 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

I think you should enter her in a contest. What cute pictures! How did the race go?

Hannah said...

she has her mother's taste already.

Reghan said...

oh my gosh that bed hair! funniest thing i've laughed all week (ok. it's only monday - well including last week). her hair is getting longer, she is just too darn cute, i miss you guys. fyi greta "graces" (ooh good one huh?) the desktop background of my new 15" computer screen every morning. i think tomorrow i'll replace with a new one.

thanks for posting.

xo,
r