Monday, October 6, 2008

Marathon Mania

My dad ran his 10th St. George Marathon this past Saturday.  To commemorate the occasion three of my sisters (Kayce, Reghan and Lauren) decided to run it with him.  I have been amazed at their dedication and hard work.   Kayce-  training with two small, active children was no easy task, Reghan- training in NYC had many challenges.  I cannot ever remember a year when it was raining and in fact someone said it had not rained at the St. George Marathon since 1983.  Well, it did rain and was freezing cold.  Lauren got very sick about mile 12 and had to drop out but Kayce, Reghan, my dad and Aunt Jody finished.  Congrats to all!  We had a great weekend together.

The runners

The whole group

All of us at the Holt's St. George house.

2 comments:

Lauren Alexis said...

What a fun weekend. Woo hoo St. George 2009!

Bourgeous said...

Wow! Way to go to the runners and what a fun weekend to party together! Love the new bike, happy late birthday.