Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some Pictures Lately

I have been taking photos on my phone a lot lately and finally downloaded them. Here are some highlight from the last couple months. Elsa and Greta at Roberts. Greta loves it because they give her a balloon, the key to any child's heart. This was the first time I put Elsa in a cart by herself, minus the carseat. It was definitely time, she was so excited to be able to see everything, even though she was a little tippy. She looks so little.
Cousin Claire and Greta at the zoo.
After bath picture, such a happy little thing

Greta modeling her princess shoes from papa that she loves to wear.
After a Costco trip last week we had the stuff sitting in the hall waiting to be put away. It occured to me that in would make the perfect desk for Greta - since she is always wanting to type at the computer like mom, I knew she would love it. She sat and typed forever! She kept running over to tell me "Mommy I did 64!"
Working Girl, busy taking calls

5 comments:

The Adamsons said...

I miss you guys!!!!

Bourgeous said...

Such cute girls! I am totally inspired by the desk idea.

Kayce Mammen said...

Sooo cute! I love the "desk" for Greta. Elsa has the biggest smile! Miss you guys!

Reghan said...

I love how much older greta looks with her hair pulled back rather than parted in the middle. crazy! i can see her going to school already :)

Reghan said...

by the way, i've never seen such large containers of mouth wash. haha, how long will that last you? 3 years maybe?