Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First Haircut

I know this is probably the oldest kid to have a "1st haircut" but my reason is this- the curls. I have been so scared to cut Greta's hair in fear of losing her beautiful blond curls. And it seems that everyone I mentioned this to said "oh yeah, I wouldn't do it" and then proceeds to tell me a story of their sister or niece that had curls until they were cut off. So my fears were thus reinforced-I mean could you cut those off? I don't think so.

Well the time has come, her hair had become increasingly difficult to brush out and fix so I made appointments for us with my friend Lynette. Lynette was so cute with her, she really won her over with her "aminal cape" and some sparkle spray for her hair-go figure. You can see how unsure she was in the 2nd picture, she was scared it was going to hurt, but by the end she was all smiles. She came home telling her little sis all about getting a haircut.

A little nervous...

No comments: