Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a fun Easter party at Aunt Lindsey's house with all the Holt cousins. There was and egg hunt, egg decorating and bun-moblie making. Needless to say, the kids had so much fun. Just look at all those girls! They love gettting together.








Easter Sunday - I got this darling dress in white for Elsa. She was outside for about 3.5 seconds before she fell down in the wet, muddy grass just as we were leaving for church. (I rushed her in and luckily got it mostly out.)
The girls had so much fun coming home from church to discover that the Easter bunny had been to our house and left candy and baskets of goodies to find!




2 comments:

The Adamsons said...

love my baby girls!

KATHLEEN said...

Somer, Brock, Greta and Elsa
Congratulations on the arrival of Ada Ann. She is just beautiful and I'm so glad Jennifer told me about your blog. I hope to see all of you soon. Love Aunt Kathleen